Transfer Process Overview
Once enrolled with our Program, a team member will reach out to discuss your Client Package. This Client Package which will a questionnaire and materials needed to resolve your matter. This package will assist us to understand all the relevant items pertinent to your matter. Following is a sample of items we may need to commence work on your matter.
Please provide the following:
- Client Questionnaire
- Copy of Deed/Membership Document(s)
- Latest Maintenance Fee Bill(s)
- Latest Mortgage Document(s) (if applicable)
- Any agreements/contracts with the Resort/Developer
- Any and all sales documentation received from the Timeshare Company
- Any other items you consider to be relevant to your matter
Verification and Title Search
Upon receipt of your completed Client Package, our team will prepare the necessary documents for the transfer of your ownership.
A thorough review is executed to ensure there are no outstanding items which may interfere or delay the transfer of ownership.
Submission of Transfer Documents to Resort
Once we identify the receiving party, our team will obtain all required approvals and record any required documents with the appropriate county.
Submission of Recordation of new Deed to County
At this point we submit fees and completed transfer documentation to resort for finalization.
Our team will confirm the successful transfer. Documentation will be supplied to Client to verify the completion of transfer.