Exiting Your Timeshare Has Never Been Easier!
How it works
Free Consultation Call
Our specialists will evaluate your timeshare agreement and explain the easiest way to exit it for free!
Thanks to Timeshare Terminations, there has never been a more straightforward way to legally exit your timeshare purchase.
Our methods have repeatedly been proven to work. Nonetheless, should we be unable to terminate your timeshare agreement, you are eligible for a full refund.
I am interested to Get Rid of My Timeshare; What should I do?
- Review your contract and Verify the timeframe of cancellation. First and foremost check to see if you are within your rescission period. If you purchased the Timeshare within the past couple of days, you still may be inside of the deadline to cancel this contract. Every state is different and have their own rescission periods.
- Call the resort. Even though it may seem like a long shot, it is possible. We recommend that you explore all options direct with the resort developer. While you may be disappointed by their response to taking the Timeshare back, it’s still worth a shot.
- Contact us. Our team of specialists are here to help. Through our free consultation we will try to get a better understanding of your situation and educate you on the best option for exiting your Timeshare. If we are able to assist you in this process, one of our experienced consultants will walk you through the steps of what our service will entail. We have helped thousands of clients exit their Timeshares and offer a 100% money back guarantee. If we can’t fulfill our obligation to you as the consumer, we will give you a full refund.
How the Process Works
Call For A Free Consultation
Step 1: Call 877-404-6781. Our qualification team will conduct a brief review to assess your matter. Following this qualification our team will perform a comprehensive review of your matter.
Step 2: Gather Materials. We will ask that you gather materials related to your Timeshare property. This will include items such as the following:
- Copy of Deed/Membership Document(s)
- Latest Maintenance Fee Bill(s)
- Latest Mortgage Document(s) (if applicable)
- Any agreements/contracts with the Resort/Developer
- Any and all sales documentation received from the Timeshare Company
Step 3: We will schedule a convenient time to review your matter in depth. During this call we will propose the measures necessary to resolve your matter and end your obligations. At this time you can elect to enroll in our Program.
Step 4: Enroll in our Program. Once enrolled your will be assigned a team member who will coordinate all aspects of your matter. Sit back and let us do all the work. We will keep you updated on all of the stepping stones of your exit and periodically reach out to you with any relevant updates on the status of your matter.
Step 5: Resolution. We will provide you with certified legal documents that will show that your exit is secured and you are finally free from this burden.
While you can place trust in our ability to resolve your timeshare purchase, there are many factors that come into play. Therefore, in case we are unable to make good on our promise, we will refund you 100% of your money.
Timeshare Terminations is not a law firm, and the employees of Timeshare Terminations are not attorneys.